- FULL Real-time multiple character editing tools
- Automatic Outline generator
- Built in Fluid grid system
- Cutting off 90% of the dull technical type design work
- Browser-based. No download, No installation, Any OS
- One click font generation & download
- 100% FREE - For a limited time!
Advance Outline Editing!
Amazing new upgrade! with new features on Dec 4, 2014
Recent system upgrade on Feb12, 2015
Learn FontArk basics live!
Fontark makes type design a joy. Join our live sessions and learn how to use it from a pro 3 times a day from Sunday to Wednesday on February.
Enter Fontark live session now!
Time to next online lesson:
Taking type design to a completely new level with
A full font editor boosted with unique most powerful type design tools
Built on the latest WEB technologies Fontark is made to run in your browser.
Drawing characters with Fontark font editor is as easy as can be. Built over a fluid grid (the Matrix), a sophisticates glyphs synchronization system (The SX system) and an automatic Outline generator all you have to do in order to create your font is draw the center line (Skeleton) of the characters, all the rest can and will be tweaked easily later on. Never struggle to create grids, parallel outline curves and be bothered with the right thickness of the font.
Extensive time saver
Synchronized Fluid grid (Matrix)
Full control over character connectivity
Automatic Outline generation
No coding. No parameters
People are connected, Now do characters as well…
Once the characters are drawn and connected, the FUN part starts. Control, modify and tweak the entire character set at once while chosen character parts correspond in sync. Modify a group of characters when needed or a single character with the uncompromising flexibility of Fontark platform. Change your font weight, proportions, curves and any subtle detail fast and smooth like never before.
Real-time multiple character editing!
Smooth and intuitive control
Designer oriented – minimum technical complexity
Extended Outline editing
Don’t stop at the Skeleton level
A set of advance Outline editing tools enables a one of it’s kind synchronized outline editing, within the Skeleton layer! the options are almost unlimited. watch this! (A must!). In case the limits of Fontark online font creator’s advance tools reached, get in details in the Outline layer. Fontark font editor enable any outline editing such as serifs and varied Outline width just like and vector editor.
Amazing Advance Outline editing tools
Full Outline control in the Outline layer
Independent in-browser SVG vector editor
When only a Logotype is in need get in Logotype-mode and use Fontark font editor’s fluid grid, Sx system and advanced features to easily create your desired logotype with linked and or individual control over the logotype characters. Your logotype characters will be stored in the ABCDEFG… characters of the downloaded font file.
Use Fontark font creator advanced tools to create and design Icon fonts. Draw your icons directly into the Outline layer or use the Single outline mode in the Skeleton layer and take advantage of the dynamic controls and glyphs synchronization even when creating icons.
At any stage of the typeface design open the dynamic preview window to watch and test your typeface in action as text in dummy text paragraphs or free typed text.
Ready made templates
Start a new typeface design from scratches or chose one of FontArk font editor’s growing structural ready made templates collection to save time and start tweaking the template to get the desired look.
First steps with FontArk
This short video will guide you through FontArk basics.
FontArk is very simple, yet it has some unique and unparalleled features to enable the most flexible real-time-synchronized-multiple-character-editing and make type design fast and smooth like never before.
Watch this video to understand FontArk’s basic operations and give it a try.
- Google Chrome or Safari browsers support only.
- Min screen resolution 1280×600 dpi
- Wide screen recommended
- Open, Save, Save as
- Preview, Generate font
- Undo – Redo
- Snap to Grid, Matrix, SmartX
- Preset views: Fit, 100% scale, Full screen, Full screen work area
- Lock glyphs
- Watermark (for locally installed fonts or web fonts)
- Cursor coordinates
Vector path editing
- Move, Scale, Rotate
- Clone, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Segment types – Straight, Curve
- Add/Delete Node
- Control points(Handles) Linked, Unlinked, freezed
- Open/Close path
- Cap style – Butt, Square, Round, Horizontal/Vertical
- Line-join styles – Bevel, Round, Horizontal/Vertical, None
- Keyboard nudging
- Multiple Nodes select/Move
- Align/Distribute Nodes
- OTF font
- Regular mode – Double outline
- Icon mode – Single outline
- Fixed character size – increase/decrease outline width while characters size remain the same.
- Absolute mode – Apply the same outline width to all selected glyphs
- Relative mode – Increase/decrease outline width relatively to all selected glyphs
- Fill – Black/Semitransparent
- Basic – Latin (Capital, Lowercase, Digits, Punctation)
- Hebrew – Letters
- Latin -1 (Unicode Latin-1 supplement table covering the French, German, Spanish, Icelandic and Vietnamese scripts.)
- Latin – Pro (A combination of the Latin-Extended-A Unicode block and additional advanced typography characters suited for commercial multilingual fonts, covering the following scripts: Afrikaans, Basque, Breton, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Faroese, Finnish, Gaelic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Javanese(Latin), Malay(Latin), Norwegian, Portuguese, Sami(Southern), Swahili, Swedish and Walloon. Including also important mathematical operators, dashes, currencies and special punctuation.)
- Full Unicode character table support – Manually add any desired character by typing it’s Unicode code into the Add glyph input.
Advanced font editing
- Built-in Skeleton + automatic Outline system
- SmartX system – In-glyph real time connectivity
- Matrix – Fluid grid
- Multiple glyph select
- 25 Letter groups memory slots
- Dynamic preview
- 15 structural Basic-Latin templates
- 5 structural Hebrew templates
- 3×3 to 7×7 Matrix range
- Per glyph Advance control
- Independent Ascender, Descender Matrix lines to lowercase characters
- Compare Matrix
- Distribute Matrix lines vertically/horizontally
- Move SX
- Detach SX
- Reset SX position
Accented Latin characters automation
- Fully automated combining of the Basic Latin characters with the relevant diacritics.
- Auto position diacritics tool
- Compare diacritics position tool
Barely the beginning
Fontark font editor font creator development is just shifting to second gear. After forming the infrastructure and core features we’re moving fast to the next level of development with sparkling ideas and planned features, while keep polishing and refining the existing features the best of Fontark font editor is yet to come!
And much more…
- Built-in Skeleton + automatic Outline generator
- SmartX system – In-glyph real time connectivity
- Matrix – Fluid grid
- Automated accented Latin characters
- Multiple glyph select/edit
- Dynamic Preview at any stage of the design
- Font, Logotype, Icon-font modes
- OTF font output – one click download, no conversions or extra tools needed
- 380 characters support + manually add any of the Unicode character table
- Full exclusive designer copyrights
Quick step by step guide to get you started.
Learn about the unique, easy FontArk workflow, in order to make the most of the unique capabilities that FontArk font-editor offers you. You will reap the rewards in time saving.
Sign up FREE!
No spam, No scam. Simple email subscription. Be able to save your work, download your fonts and receive 100 FontArk beta-credits. Each credit enables 1 font download.
Manual, Quick video tutorials, Community and hand in hand support.
FontArk font-editor synchronizes the design of all the font’s Glyphs – a set of simple tools to enable easy and intuitive control over the character set in real-time. Controlling over 50 characters is complex, but we make it simple for you. Watch our short tutorials to help you understand the basic operations of FontArk online font-editor.