This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FontArk-editor 9 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Gorille 
    Participant

Hey guys.

Today I tried to download my font, but I get this message “The file could not be found” (http://fontark.net/farkwp/downloadfont/?rqid=e3c43cd76b&t1=tkWKD46rk8BlJQFfkwm6p5C1xZ)
    and now I can’t open my proyect.

Can you please help me?

Thanks

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi

We checked your reported issue and couldn’t find any problem with your project. You should be able to find your project when you load FontArk.

Please notice…
    1. You must open the tool (FontArk software) only by clicking on the green “Start FontArk” button in the homepage. the url in the tool’s window is temporary and can be used only once.
    2. Provided that you’re logged-in, the list of your projects should appear when you open the tool, you can select one of your projects from this list to continu editind any of the existing projects.
    3. Inorder to download your font you should open your project in the tool and click the “Generate” button (above the work area), when your font is redy a download dialog will appeare with a download button, clicking on it will download your font to your “Downloads” folder.

Please try the following after restarting your browser
    If you still can’t find/download your font please let us know!

Gorille 
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I still can’t open my project, the name is Space_Tech.

Here is an image so you can look at the message.

http://subefotos.com/ver/?4162a4ff038571b424af8f31310816f6o.jpg

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by  Gorille.
     FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi,

After checking your project we found a character with an undefined Unicode value, that pobably caused the problem. We removed that character and you should be able to open/load your project now.

Please try to see which glyph is missing and if you can tell us what is it’s Unicode value so we could check it out.

Thanks!

Gorille 
    Participant

Hi guys,

The character with an undefined Unicode value was the problem. I can open my project and download my font now.

Thank you so much!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

You’re most welcome!
    🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 FontArk.net Advanced online font editor font creator

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account