Tagged: ,

This topic contains 26 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  lgilbe11 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     ingridstrauhs 
    Participant

Hey guys, I saved my project for editing it later, but now when I try to open it I see the following message: “(011) Currently we are not able to load the project. Please try later”.
    Can you help me, please?

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi there

What’s the name of your project? we’ll check it out

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi

We’ve checked your project and it seems that there was an un-identified glyph in it, must be some character you added manually.
    We removed this character and you should now be able to open your project!

If you can please tell us what was that glyph Unicode value, we will then try to find the problem with it
    Thanks

ingridstrauhs 
    Participant

The glyph Unicode value was U+0040 (@). I can open my project now, thank you!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Cool

It seems that we found the problem causing this bug…
    When adding a new glyph manually (@ for example) you can type it’s Unicode value in one of two options:
    1. U+0040
    2. 0x40
    Any other way to write the value (U+40 U+040 x40). may result with an undefined glyph, and prevent the project from loading.

We’re adding a fix to this issue, Thanks!

FontAlpha 
    Participant

Please Help..! My saved file won’t load up! It stuck at “51/110 y”.. I’m almost done designing the fonts.. project name ” Cyrillic English Ark”

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

@fontalpha your project is fixed, you can now load it again.
    The z glyph was reset.

Please create backups (save as) frequently during your work!

Aaron 
    Participant

Hiya,
    I saved my project for later and tried to open it and its displaying the 011 error code, can you help?

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Yes, what’s your project’s name?

Aaron 
    Participant

LGBT_Font

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

OK, I think that the problem is with the project’s name, the “_” might cause a problem when trying to load the project.
    Please open a new project, and save it as LGBT-font (use – instead of _)
    Tell me when you’ve done it and I’ll insert the content of the other one into the new one, and we’ll see if it’ll work.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Well, I have found the bug somewhere else and fixed it. Please try to reload the original LGBT_Font and report if it is loading fine or not.

pattti 
    Participant

hi! my project won’t load and is stuck at (4/94) whenever i try to open it. please help, this project is due on monday! thank you.
    file name is belmonte_official_font

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi pattti, sorry for the trouble.
    Please try to load your project again, I have cleared letter 4.
    Please load it in a fresh browser session, and let me know if it’s fixed…

pattti 
    Participant

yes, it’s working now. thank you!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Please save copies along the way as frequently as needed (use the Save-as option) so you can go back to a previous version without losing too much work or wait for rescue.

pattti 
    Participant

hi, sorry, it happened again to the same project, it won’t open after 4.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

OK, load it again in a new browser, Create a new version (Save-as) and continue working.
    If it happens again you could load the fixed file.

Lari9599 
    Participant

HI!
    My project won’t load and it stuck at (19/111) whenever i try to open it. Please help me! thank you. I need it for today please. thank you, hope your answer.
    the project name is Roundtric

the_pear_bear 
    Participant

Hi! My project is failing to load past 52/94 whenever I try to open it. The project name is Runes1
    Hope you can help, thank you!

miraval@sbcglobal.net 
    Participant

I almost finished my font, but now have a problem loading. I didn’t like my asterisk design, so I erased it, saved the font and left the website for a while. Now my font won’t load past character #72/94, I believe that is the asterisk. The Unicode number for asterisk is U+002A. The font name is POSSIBLE1ctext.Can you help me? Thank you very much.

FontArk-editor 
      Keymaster

Hi miraval,
      I have cleared your #72 glyph, try loading it now.

L-TDrake 
    Participant

Hi, i can’t open my Font since Yesterday, it just load and never open

emmarwn 
    Participant

Hey I’m having a 011 error pop up and I was wondering if there is a way to fix it? It started after I closed it to fix a glitch.

emmarwn 
      Participant

The project name is An_attempt

Reivaj 
    Participant

Hi, my work is loading on 79/94, I think the problem is the : or the;. If you could help me please

lgilbe11 
    Participant

Hello, I saved my project for editing it later, but now when I try to open it I see the following message: “(011) Currently we are not able to load the project. Please try later”. Can you help me, please? It is currently called ‘Robot-ier’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 FontArk.net Advanced online font editor font creator

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account