This topic contains 15 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  FontArk-editor 7 years, 9 months ago.

• Author
     melanitta 
    Participant

Hello, I’ve created project Melanitta_round_bold and now whenever I try to load it, the loading stops at the 47/68. I worked on it for several days, and very worried. Could you help me please?

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi, nothing to worry about.

It is quite rare, but happens when something goes wrong with the structure of the glyph.

We will reset the glyph with the problem and let you know when you can load your project again.

It is recommended to save many versions along the way as backup so you can load a step back in case of unexpected error, until we will establish autosave and project recovery system.

Sorry for the trouble!

Pedro-Pablo 
    Participant

Hello, having the same problem at 83/94 (character >) load stops and can´t work any further.
    Project name is “PersonalFont1”, Wouild you be so kind to fix it, please?.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Yes. I will let you know when it is fixed.

Pedro-Pablo 
    Participant

Cool, would also like to thanks and congratulate the staff (including you OC) for developing and providing such an awesome tool.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Fixed. Please try to load it now and report if you need any further assist. (The problem glyph was reset!)
    Thanks a lot! 🙂

Pedro-Pablo 
    Participant

Hi. Haven´t been able to check it up until now, but everything seems to be working smoothly back again. Thanks for your kind assistance, I’ll let you know if I need further helping.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

You’re most welcome.
    You can join our Facebook group to show uot your work, get feedback, advise and training…

FontAlpha 
    Participant

Please Help..! My saved file won’t load up! It stuck at “51/110 y”.. I’m almost done designing the fonts..

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

@fontalpha your project is fixed, you can now load it again.
    The z glyph was reset.

Please create backups (save as) frequently during your work!

AyllieyaRosa 
    Participant

Hello, my font project titled SimplicityBonusMk2 isn’t loading I believe I have the same issue as others above. Please can I have some help.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi, what is the letter (and number) the load stops at?

AyllieyaRosa 
    Participant

Doesn’t get to a number or letter just gives me an error that says it can’t load the project.

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Please try loading it again, I have reset a buggy glyph.

AyllieyaRosa 
    Participant

Thank you very much, it’s now working!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Cool

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 FontArk.net Advanced online font editor font creator

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account