The easiest way to do it will be:
1. create a font normally
2. In each letter go to the Outline layer (each letter at a time)
3. Copy the Outline of the letter
4. Go back to the Skeleton layer
5. Delete the Skeleton
6. ”Paste-in-place” the copied Outline
7. Set the proper thickness of the Outline for the thin stroke (you will have a hollow letter)
8. Go to the Outline layer and move the relevant Nodes diagonally to create the extrude/shade effect.
Here’s the process demonstrated:
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.