Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  blackninja50 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

That’s the place to detect and examine Bugs.

jch02140 
    Participant

I have snap to grid mode turns on but the points aren’t really snapping to the grids as it has a slight angle away from the grid lines… Hope it can be fixed soon

Snapping to vertical lines (under snap to Matrix mode) works though

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

@jch02140 The “Grid” and the “Matrix” are two different things!
    The visible blue vertical and horizontal lines are the Matrix! if you toggle snap to Matrix mode this will snap the Nodes to the Matrix.
    The Grid at the moment is invisible! you can’t see it, and can’t turn it on or of, but it’s there. Our grid right now is a 5 points grid, that means that if you work with snap to Grid mode your Nodes will be moved with 5 points intervals (even though the grid is invisible).

We will add the grid lines and more grid options soon, to make it more usable.

ncolyer 
    Participant

Please help! When I try to use my font (To teach kindergarteners how to write letters) there is excessive space above and below the letters. So if I make a text box and try to write multiple lines of text it comes out like: (pretend the dashed lines are solid lines depicting a text box):

| |
    | |
    |The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.|
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    |The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.|
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    | |
    |——————————————–|

How do I get rid of the space before the letter and make a normal amount of space after the letter? Thanks so much in advance!

ncolyer 
    Participant

Darn it the right side of the fake text box did not stay where I put it 🙁

blackninja50 
      Participant

Sorry, I posted this earlier but not in a reply to your question.;D

There may be a problem with your spacing:
      1. Go to “Settings” (the gear in the editor).
      2. Select “Spacing”.
      3. Enter the number desired. NOTE: This will reset the matrix on all glyphs. Manual checking may have to be done later.

However, this only applies to horizontal. Another problem may be a problem with the export itself, or you have accidentally placed a path far above the matrix, or far below. This may mess with your spacing.

If it is not one of these two I am at a loss. It may just be a bug in general, which can be reported at: Forum: Support: Bugs.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 FontArk.net Advanced online font editor font creator

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account