This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FontArk-editor 9 years ago.

• Author
     anzoischico 
    Participant

Hi, I tried multiple times to download the font I’ve been working on, but each and every time I get ‘File could not be found’ message after going through all the steps. Could you help me with this?
    Thanks!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Hi… we’re checking it up
    will let you know what’s the problem asap!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

OK, you should now be able to PREVIEW and Download your font.

The problem was an invalid glyph that was somehow added to your glyphs set, we’ll prevent it from happening in the future, thanks for reporting it!

Let me know if it works fine now and if I can help with any other issue!

anzoischico 
    Participant

In the past hour or so, I tried to open the project a few times but always get “(011) Currently we are not able to load the project”…

so haven’t been able to see if the preview/download is working either

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

We’ll be able to check it out in 5 hours from now, sorry for the trouble!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Please try again now.

anzoischico 
    Participant

Working! Thank you so much!

Last question: accents like ˜ˆ´` work by themselves, but if applied to accented letters like ñ â é è they change to whatever default font there is. This happens in the preview and downloaded file as well.
    Am I doing something wrong in my settings?

Thanks again!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

I’ve checked your Hermes project and see that you didn’t add any of the extended Latin character sets (Latin-1 and Latin-pro)!
    By default only the Basic-Latin character set is loaded (with only the diacritics), in order to add the accented characters and apply the diacritics to them please watch this tutorial https://youtu.be/1dxlK4X-ULw (you can find it in the The basics page in our tutorials section)… You’ll love how simple it is!

Please make some more copied of your project, and make more along the way just in case something goes wrong and to prevent loss of a lot work.

let me know if it works for you with the accented characters and if you need any further assist!

🙂

anzoischico 
    Participant

Thanks so so much!
    Will do that!

FontArk-editor 
    Keymaster

Cool…

Let me know if you need anything anytime!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2024 FontArk.net Advanced online font editor font creator

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account